[OM] OM The om lens system manual

Subject: [OM] OM The om lens system manual
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 23:22:05 +0100
Hi all,
            On the book theme....I would certainly recommend " the OM system
lens manual...it deals fully with the vast majority of Olympus lenses (it
has NO silvernoses...sorry A.G. ) deals with lens construction, and gives
good illustrations of different results with different lenses. A very good
read. My copy is "well used." I decided I would like a "best copy" to keep
for reference. According to Buddy Waters recent post they have recently
fetched $62, $80, and $62 on e*bay.
                         Using a link from Brian Swale for WWW.abebooks.com
THANKS BRIAN !
I was able to snag a copy from a U.K. bookseller in "fine" condition for £20
plus £5.00 p+p / US$37.50
 Ignoring the author field, typing "the om system lens handbook" in title
field and ignoring keyword field gives 11 results rangeing from $20! Much
better value than e*bay !!   Now's your chance if you are interested in this
book.         Regards,
John Duggan, Wales, UK.