[OM] "complete" XA collection for sale

Subject: [OM] "complete" XA collection for sale
From: "William Sommerwerck" <williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 10:21:30 -0700
For the past two years I've been collecting XA cameras and flashes. Like any
collector, I'm always in search of a "better" sample, so I've got some
duplicates.

Now, like Zarathustra, I must descend from the mountain and disperse my
accumulation. Here's what the collection includes:

>> all the black XA cameras -- XA, XA 1, XA 2, XA 3, XA 4

>> an XA plastic presentation case with space for the A16 flash

>> five wrist straps (I don't have the distance-measuring strap for the XA
4.)

>> batteries for the cameras requiring them

>> an A11 flash

>> an A16 flash

>> three AA cells for the flashes

They all work, and they're all in outstanding cosmetic condition.
Exceptions: The XA 3 has several small scratch spots on the back, and the
battery caps are in various degrees of non-perfectness. These are the only
readily visible flaws.

These cameras are not "beaters." You won't be embarrassed when you take one
out to snap a few shots.

The price is $400. This includes shipping and insurance. And if you order
before midnight, I'll even throw in (no kidding!) a set of kitchen knives.
(Heck, I'll throw 'em in even if you don't order before midnight.)

If you'd like pictures, let me know and I'll send them along. I can take
extreme closeups, so if there's any particular thing you want to see, I'll
be glad to oblige.

Thanks for listening.