Re: [OM] A little OT pain in the butt

Subject: Re: [OM] A little OT pain in the butt
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 12:33:49 -0400
Under physician's orders, I am to remain as close to totally inactive as I
am able to for at least five days so that this pain in the butt, literally,
and down the back of my right leg (sciatica) will, hopefully, subside.
While I am not the most hyperactive of folks, being habitually of the
laid-back and lazy persuasion, I am amazed at how hard it is to just sit
and/or lie around doing nothing.  That's probably why I have already
exceeded the two posts a day limit I try to maintain in the absence of some
contentious, compelling topic.

After three books in two days, I'm tired of reading.  I have cleaned all my
lenses and filters that required it, and I really don't think I can bear to
shoot another picture off the deck, even with the new 300/2.8 Tamron.  The
birds and squirrels are even getting bored.

So, I think I'll take another Alieve, open a Miller Genuine Draft, and
begin a private John Wayne/Clint Eastwood movie festival to keep me
occupied until the Braves-Expos game comes on tonight and my wife gets home
to baby me.  Maybe that'll keep me from cluttering up the list with
miscellaneous, irrelevant ramblings.  Just because I'm bored is no reason
to take it out on y'all.

Walt