Re: [OM] Weird thing on the bay - or WTF is that for?

Subject: Re: [OM] Weird thing on the bay - or WTF is that for?
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:08:01 -0700
on 6/27/02 4:39 AM, T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx at T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1362481923
>
> The text basically says:
>
> "Flash holder for Olympus camera. An original part
> from Olympus. Do unfortunately not know for which camera it is"
>
> I guess asking the seller doesn't help, but I am curious...anyone knows?
>
> --

> Thomas Heide Clausen
> Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
> M.Sc in Computer Engineering
>
> E-Mail: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> WWW:    http://www.cs.auc.dk/~voop

Its a flash holder for the original Pen series cameras... screws to the
bottom, comes up across the back and holds the flash on top of the rewind
knob. Handy because some the old Pens don't have any kind of shoe for flash
otherwise. These are not usually with the cameras, I have bought several Pen
EE, EE-2, EE-3, etc. and didn't get one yet.
--

Jim Brokaw