RE: [OM] Disassembeling Zuiko 200/4

Subject: RE: [OM] Disassembeling Zuiko 200/4
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 23:05:14 +0200 (CEST)
On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, Timpe, Jim wrote:

> I generally prefer meticulous mechanical work with a pint or two rather than
> a screwdriver.......
>
> <g>

You know, I used to work in network and systems maintenance....after a,
let's say "animated", xmas party, we found it necessary to make the saying
"don't drink and root" become the our motto.

We also, from the same bad experiences, developed the habit of one person
changing the root passwords before such parties, of course that person
being the one on call and not participating.

Hmm....I think this is getting OT :)

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering