[OM] FS: Sigma Filtermatic 24/f2.8 wide angle lens for OM

Subject: [OM] FS: Sigma Filtermatic 24/f2.8 wide angle lens for OM
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 00:14:45 -0400
Hi all,
Need to sell a few things. I'll start off with the Sigma MC 24/2.8. this
lens is in excellent condition. Very few signs of use. The glass is
beautiful. Just a very small couple of dust spots inside. comes with the
box, 'Sigma perfect hood', original Sigma carry case (looks like it spent
its life in the box, strap and instructions. The lens features 4 internal
filters, 1A (skylight), 80A (blue for tungsten light), O-56 (orange for BW
film) and Y-48 (yellow for BW film). The filter swithching mechanism works
smooth and free. The aperture is snappy and the blades are free of oil.  The
lens has 2 sets of filter rings (unusual!) so you can use either 52 or 62mm
filters on the front. The minimum aperture is f/22 and the angle of view is
84 degrees. Price is US$75. $7 for US priority mail/insurance. Shipping for
other countries can be arranged. Pictures upon request.

Why am I selling it? I don't use it much. I'm usually satisifed with the
35/2.8. Replies off-list please.
michael.trageser@xxxxxxxxxxx .

Thanks!
Mickey