Re: [OM] HoTMaiL problem

Subject: Re: [OM] HoTMaiL problem
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 18:43:31 +0100
There are other, more efficient web-based email systems available.  I
have a Yahoo account, but there is Netscape and Eudora webmail.  As a
Mac user I have 2 mac.com email addresses which is POP3-accessible as
well as web-based, and my account with macunlimited.net is accessible
either way.  I don't travel much any more on duty, but when I did it
was good to be able to access my email on a strange machine.  Hotmail
is a very popular system, but if you are dissatisfied, why not swap
to another system?  Hotmail will forward your stray emails.

Chris