[OM] HoTMaiL problem

Subject: [OM] HoTMaiL problem
From: "Kerry Frohling" <kfrohling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 17:00:43 -0700

From: "Mike Cormier" <ronaldcormier@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The oddest thing happened to me a day or 2 ago. Somehow I was automatically un-subscribed from the list. (I didn't do it myself) Just got back on now... ????????????????????????????????

That is odd. I am also using HoTMaiL and the same thing happened to me! I had assumed that I had reach the storage limit, and I had been automatically unsubscribed. You know how fast your inbox fills when you do look at your Oly List for a couple of days:-)

Kerry Frohling
Fullerton, California USA