Re: [OM] Tamron 300/2.8 (Big Ass Glass) [OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 300/2.8 (Big Ass Glass) [OT]
From: Mike Veglia <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:05:27 -0700
In a message dated 6/20/2002 Walt Wayman writes:

<< I expect an outing to Road Atlanta may not be too far in the future.
I'll have to check their schedule.  I've spent more than one weekend at the
fence by the esses breathing exhause fumes.  I miss IMSA. >>

Go to the Petite Le Mans (PLM) and make me jealous ;-) IMSA is back by the
way... www.imsaracing.net They brought back the name last year at PLM for
the American Le Mans Series (ALMS). PLM is a must if you're a road racing
fan anywhere near Atlanta.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com