[OM] All this talk about HTML....

Subject: [OM] All this talk about HTML....
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 08:36:34 -0700
.....but it still keeps rolling in. Even some of the posts about HTML
are posted in HTML and with long quotes. What can be so hard about
posting in plain text and not quoting the last 10 messages? I deleted 3
digests this morning because I don't have the time to wade through them.
Too bad because there are a couple of interesting topics buried in the
wasteland.

Mike

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West