Re: [OM] HTML problem for AOL 6.0 users

Subject: Re: [OM] HTML problem for AOL 6.0 users
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 01:59:15 -0400
There simply is no appeal. They advertise the most, and like sheep people sign
up, truly not realizing that virtually anything is better, easier and more
compatible with the world. Once signed up, there is actually the belief that it
will be a pain to inform others of an email address change if they switch
internet providers. "Everyone I know is on AOL" - Another comment that has
nothing to do with switching providers. Much better chats (if you like that)
buddy system software, and every browser blows away the AOL browser. Add all
that in with the ridiculous price they charge for dial up (I pay $29 a month for
cable, with no needed phone bill), and you've learned a lesson on how powerful a
blinding no-sense intoxicant pure marketing hype can be.

Larry (with relaxed ease able to send this without HTML)