Re: [OM] [OT] HP Scanners?

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] HP Scanners?
From: Damon Wood <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:35:04 +1000 (EST)
Dear Jim L'Hommedieu,

thanks for letting all that off your chest! Obviously
its a peice of shite! so to speak. Your kind advice
will therefore either lead to purchase the mid - range
canon. Weather we like it or not, all we are going to
be able to afford without hard budgeting is a scanner
that can scan at an average level for C-41 prints. Or
else your up for thousands with a slide scanner.

That really sucks I reckon. If I won lotto I would
either get a super computer built for me (all the
latest fruit) or the best of MAC (simply brilliant for
Multimedia and Photography) with epson photo printers
and the best home scanner money can buy.

Thanks again! I appreciate it!

Cheers,

Damo

=====

Macrovision - Business Management Consulting

35 Labouchere Road, South Perth, Western Australia 6151

PO Box +61 8 9474 9501

Fax: +61 8 9474 9648

Email: consult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: www.macrovision.com.au