[OM] [OT] HP Scanners?

Subject: [OM] [OT] HP Scanners?
From: Damon Wood <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 14:53:16 +1000 (EST)
Gday all,

My query is on the HP scanners. I know these have been discussed on the list
and have been recently about their new releases, but Im afraid I cant read
every email in detail:) I am going to query about 2 basic models,

http://pandi.itrc.hp.com/busprod/CatAtAGlance/1,,type=15179^cat=64195,00.html?lsidebarLayId=77

   HP 4470
   HP 5470

(The other higher models are a bit too much on the wallet right now)

Both come with a transparency adapter which I suspect may cause colour problems
that may need correction in photoshop (ive only got photoshop LE 4).

Any experiences or suggestions.

Much appreciation for any comments - Cheers,

Damo