RE: Re: [OM] Cheap E-10s from Staples

Subject: RE: Re: [OM] Cheap E-10s from Staples
From: "jamesfc@xxxxxxx" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 16:44:15 -0400
A tip on A&M (this may be the reason) - they are notorious for charging high
shipping fees ($100+ for 'shipping insurance'), and they sometimes don't
include all normally included items - they charge extra for them.  They don't
have a particularly good reputation for actually selling their products for the
low quoted fees!

Jim Caldwell