Re: [OM] Cheap E-10s from Staples

Subject: Re: [OM] Cheap E-10s from Staples
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 16:29:52 EDT
Ok,
The guy printed out A&Ms price and took it to Staples where he applied for
the price matching guarantee, and he has to wait to receive it from Staples
mail order, since they don't carry it in the stores..

Why didn't he just order it from A&M for that same price if he has to wait
several days to receive it anyway? Why take the additional step of schlepping
over to Staples and waiting to see a manager to fill out papaerwork?

George S.

 msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I thought I would pass along this thread I just saw in the dpreview.com
Olympus SLR forums.

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1022&message=2875278

A *great* price on a great camera.