[OM] OM 1N's

Subject: [OM] OM 1N's
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 19:45:59 -0400
I was in the Penn Camera in Laurel. Noted that they had just marked down
some things that have been on the shelf for 6 months. 3 OM-1N's. I looked at
a chrome model in good condition. Typical usage marks cosmetically. Brassing
and chipped paint off of the film tab back. Other minor wear. Feels real
good. Sounds nice too. Shutter ring was smooth and snappy. Includes flash
shoe, missing MD cover. They want $130 for it. They had 2 others that I
didn't examine. One was black and another chrome. They were $185 and $199.
One had a shoe, but don't remember which. They have a web presence at
www.penncamera.com. You may be able to inquire, but I don't think they list
the used stuff on the site. If you want me to look closer, let me know off
list.

Mickey