[OM] OM. Olympus bits +pieces

Subject: [OM] OM. Olympus bits +pieces
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 10:46:54 +0100
Probably of more interest to UK. members.....Yesterday, Wet Saturday as
usual...went into local camera shop..fair selection of Olympus
goodies....50mm silvernose 3.5 macro vg condition with case asking £170 -
will accept £150...selection of winder 1s and 2s vg to user £30-40, Couple
of  T20 flashguns about £30 each...New in box 50mm 1.8 and 1.4 lenses price
? Om fit Tokina zoom and Macro zoom lenses NOT AT-X, plus other odds and
ends....Don't want to give too much  info at present as they have 2 mint -
OM2ns at a reasonable price - both need foam - and I am still trying to make
up my mind if I NEED another camera  ...:-)
John Duggan, Wales, UK.