[OM] Looking for "body cap"

Subject: [OM] Looking for "body cap"
From: "Andrew Dacey" <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:15:33 -0300
Hello,

Some of you may remember my post a few months ago regarding the sticky
aperture on my 50mm 1.8 when it opens. Well, the problem has gotten worse
and the aperture now sticks when it closes as well, and closes far too
slowly to be useable anymore. Given the value of these lenses now, I doubt
it's worth repairing.

With that in mind, I could use a new "body cap" (yes, I do ONLY have 1 50mm
1.8, I know, I'm not a true Zuikoholic) and I figured I'd post an inquiry to
the list first before I hit the auction site which is not to be named.

Andrew "frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tildefrugal.net/