[OM] Now that I've blown my cover-various topics

Subject: [OM] Now that I've blown my cover-various topics
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:24:54 -0700 (PDT)
Tope-10:
Ok, now that I've blown my cover, everybody knows that my
tope-10 is not in the first 36 entries.  I'll try to make sure
that the shot is easily identifyable.  <g>  Don't want you all
to strain your brains too much.

Eclipse:
We went and tried to photograph the eclipse the other evening.
I did get a couple shots off, but a cloudbank was rolling in
that blocked the last 30 minutes of sunset.  My youngest
daughter said:  "Daddy, the sun is broken."  Made my day.

Darkroom:
Haven't been down there for a few weeks.  I owe somebody a
certain print for a certain event...  Would 11x14 be OK instead
of 8x10?  I've got like three rolls of film to process.  I might
be able to sneak that in tonight.  Might.

AG-Schnozz