[OM] Some photos before I get organised.

Subject: [OM] Some photos before I get organised.
From: "Ian Manners" <ian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 04:57:25 +1000 (EST)
Hi everyone

A few photos before I get serious and create a proper photo
page on my comkal.net site. If its a bit slow, sorry but I've only
got an ISDN line into my home :-(

http://www.os2site.com/ian/26p.jpg          1988
http://www.os2site.com/ian/pots.jpg          1990 Drillers lunch
http://www.os2site.com/ian/goodbyes.jpg  1997
http://www.os2site.com/ian/thehand.jpg     1997
http://www.os2site.com/ian/tree12.jpg       1997
http://www.os2site.com/ian/bunker1.jpg   Now,  My PC room.

These are the only early photos I have as they were scanned
and backed up on a CDR. All photos have been taken
with an OM4-Ti, and 35-80 F2.8 lens except pots.jpg, taken
with a 35-70mm F4, and bunker1.jpg taken with a 24mm F2.8

The computer you are looking at these images from is second
from the top in bunker1.jpg

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.com.au/

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= 3639 E3AD 8897 3E9A D68D  C340 8D01 2D80 6117 B593

*/ \*         <- Tribbles Fencing