[OM] FS OM stuff and Canon-P rangefinder

Subject: [OM] FS OM stuff and Canon-P rangefinder
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 07:51:56 -0700
For Sale

Due to the need to fund recent purchases, I have a number of items for
sale. All items come with my 30 day no hassle inspection period. If you
get it and are not happy with it let me know and you can send it back
for a full refund. Prices do not include shipping or insuruance. I will
add actual shipping and insuruance costs to you purchase price. Payment
can be made by check, MO, VISA, MC, Discover, AMEX, or PayPal to
spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

OLYMPUS OM STUFF:

Zuiko 35/f2.8 shift lens 103XXX $425.00
Lens is in very good cosmetic condition with a slight amount of brassing
on aperature ring and shift area. Glass is very clean with no marks.
Includes original caps and cas.

Zuiko 80 f/4 auto macro lens 112XXX $350.00
This lens is in excellent condition with only the slightest brassing on
the aperature ring. Glass is in perfect shape. Lens includes orginal
front and rear caps. Note that this lens only works in conjunction with
the auto bellows or telescoping auto tube.

MD-1 Motor drive   $125.00
Motor drive only, no battery pack.  In 'user' cosmetic condition with a
number of marks and 'brassing' Motor drive is orginal version with the
large firing button on top and works perfectly.

RANGEFINDER STUFF

Canon P rangefinder camera body with 50 f/1.8 lens & meter. $650.00
This is a very nice example of this popular collectable. All equipment
is in excellent mechanical, optical, and cosmetic condition. Camera has
a slight dent on bottom plate and a few light scuffs, but virtually no
brassing. Metal shutter curtain is wrinkled as is common for these
camera bodies. Camera lens & meter have had recent CLA and are in
perfect working order. Also included are the orginal camera case & strap
in excellent condition, front and rear lens caps (front cap has slight
dent) body cap, and original owners manual.

Canon LTM 100 f/3.5 lens w/case & caps  $125.00
Lens, case, and caps are in excellent condition Glass is clean w a
slight amount of dust inside and one small cleaning mark on front
element. 10 0iscount if purchased with camera above.

Cosina/Voigtlander 35/f2.5 LTM Pancake lens w/hood. $200.00
This lens is like new and includes orginal packaging caps and the fitted
hood (which is normally sold extra.)

Jim Couch