Re: [OM] ( OM ) Dust in lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Dust in lenses
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 14:29:37 +0200
I guess that that is a big plus point for two-touch zooms; no pumping!

Sincerely,
Roger Key

Good point.  The zooming action has the inside of the lens acting almost
like a bellows, pumping air in and out.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,