Re: [OM] 100/2 lens?

Subject: Re: [OM] 100/2 lens?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 08:48:10 -0400
That doesn't mean that they will stock all parts for current items or that
Tokyo planned to save any.  What I'm trying to say is the situation after
03/03 will be pretty much the same as it is now.  You still won't be able to
get front elements for the 50 1.2.  Some people may be under that impression
that after 03/03,  Olympus is just going to cut off the supply of OM parts.
AFAIK that is not the case.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,