RE: [OM] 100/2 lens?

Subject: RE: [OM] 100/2 lens?
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 11:16:36 -0400
You know, I mentioned lens parts to staff here in Ottawa (Focuscenter).  I
don't need any, but I was curious as to what they would say.  They asked an
Olympus rep who knew of the 7-10 yr press release.  He was of the opinion
that you would be VERY luck to find parts such as these just 2 yrs. from
now.

-Bill