Re: [OM] shutter lag and "stuck" film counter

Subject: Re: [OM] shutter lag and "stuck" film counter
From: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 16:46:58 +0200
On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 04:18:10PM -0700, Richard F. Man wrote:
> Hi fellow Zuikoholics, does anyone know off hand what the shutter lag time
> is for the OM-4s? Any OMs w/ shorter time lag?

Hi,

I´ve made an update to my lag-time comparison at:

http://studweb.studserv.uni-stuttgart.de/studweb/users/mas/mas12462/OM/Ausloeseverzoegerung.html

I`d guess that the OM-1, would be the fastest OM
- between the OM2 and the Contax S2-
in the table. But this differences don`t matter at all.

Olympus even publised a review of the OM2 in their
cataloques, where the editior criticized the OM-2 for a longer
shutter lag time compared to pure mechanic cameras *G*.

Frieder Faig