[OM] Gold 100 and Proimage 100

Subject: [OM] Gold 100 and Proimage 100
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 12:11:11 +0800
Previously we have some discussion about the two films, here is my founding
after trying out a roll of Kodak Proimage 100.

Here below is a shot of the two film before processing:

http://www.accura.com.hk/G100-P100.JPG

Here below is a direct scan of the two film after processing:

http://www.accura.com.hk/P100vsG100.JPG

Both the before and after processing comparisons proved they are of
different film base.

A little disappointed is the contrast of this film for one hour lab print is
quite high (while the 160NC and VC are a little too low) and a little
grainly when scanned. But this film do provide very good color for flower
shoots (both are taken with Zuiko 35-80/2.8):

http://www.accura.com.hk/Proimage-100a.jpg

http://www.accura.com.hk/Proimage-100b.jpg

Regards,
C.H.Ling