[OM] 200 f4

Subject: [OM] 200 f4
From: "Donald MacDonald" <donald.macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 23:33:40 +0100
Look, I'm still waiting to give mine a decent try out, along with a
prolonged test of my 300/4.5, but I don't think the bl**dy rain is ever
going to stop. The few days out I've managed have all been lousy.

I don't need people to tell me it's inferior, and I don't need all you
people posting sunny, sharp and well-exposed photographs. So stop it now.

Good news? I'll be at the start of the Tour de France in Luxembourg (all
three days) and on Mont Ventoux. Tee Hee.

Donald.

Donald Neil MacDonald, BA DipLIS
www.bigmac1st.freeserve.co.uk