RE: [OM] [WTB] Oly Hood for 35-70 f4 Zuiko

Subject: RE: [OM] [WTB] Oly Hood for 35-70 f4 Zuiko
From: "Mike Williamson" <mikew@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 13:00:24 -0500
How is the 35-70/4 hood identified?  In going through my things last night, I
came across a slide-on hood that IIRC is just marked 35-70.  It's not the
3.5-4.5
hood nor the 3.6 hood, so I'm assuming that's the f4 hood.  Again IIRC it is
deeper than the 3.5-4.5 hood but not as deep as the 3.6 hood.  I would be glad
to look tonight.  I got it in the hope that it would fit the IS-3...NOT.  Mike
(I think you were the original questioner), assuming it is the right one, I'll
part with it for $10 plus shipping.  Just let me know.

Mike W.