Re: [OM] I got me an OM-2n

Subject: Re: [OM] I got me an OM-2n
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 18:37:08 -0700 (PDT)
Foam replacment is a relatively simple task if one
uses the right tools and has a steady hand; however
when the foam needs replacing the camera could usually
also use a recalibration and general CLA after all it
probably is 10-30 years old at this time and hasn't
ever had a stripdown probably. Such a stripdown will
cost $110-140 for an OM-1/2 and $140-170 for and
OM-2s,3,4. Usually with a 6 mo warranty and a camera
returned to near new or as new function.

Mark Lloyd