[OM] Water TOPE

Subject: [OM] Water TOPE
From: "W.Xato" <xato0@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 10:36:31 -0700 (PDT)
I really did try to get a water shot with OM equipment
for TOPE 10 but, using several camera, I did not
succeed in geting a shot within the time frame. I
can't carry all my cameras. But looking through
several photos I realize that I have lots of waterfall
pictures and set them up in one page.

http://www.angelfire.com/ca7/xato/waterfalls.html

Here are the details:
Darwin Falls, Pentax 645 w/ 75mm @f8
Horsetail Falls, P645 w/ 300/4 x 1.4x @f5.6 1/30
Vernal Falls, OM77 with Sigma AF 70-200 @200 f8
Salmon Creek Falls, OM-3 28/2 @f4
Bridal Veil Falls, Fuji 1400 Digital (if you want to
compare this shot with the previous TOPE offering, the
digital picked up color in the shadow area better than
the Fuji Superia 100 and the OM77 did)
Twin Falls, OM-4T 28/2 @f11
Taquitz Falls, OM-4T Sigma 90/2.8 @f5.6
Kitchen Creek Falls, P645 35mm @f11