RE: [OM] Well here's a funny thing....

Subject: RE: [OM] Well here's a funny thing....
From: Sam Shiell <sam.shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 09:20:30 +0100
Hi Bill,

OK, a five-a-side is a kind of mini football match, with (surprise) 5 people
on each team. Generally they are played in small courts (say, tennis court
size) with not much regard to rules. On this event there'll be a knock-out
league with maybe 6 teams playing against each other.

I'm planning to have a look-see around the courts a few days before the
event, but on the night there'll be no time between when we get there and
when the play starts.

The reason I though of no flash is that I only have a T32 so it's likely to
run out of light, particularly if I'm zooming into the other side of the
court. Also I could end up with some messy looking shadows if I'm not
careful. I'll have the flash with me but I guess I'll have to see how it
goes. The weather on UK over the last few days has been appalling so there
may be no available light anyway.

As for gear, I have an OM2n and OM1 (both of which I'll take) with a T32 and
BG2. I'll have all my lenses with me, which are a 28mm (don't expect to use
it much here), a 35-70mm zoom, an 85-210mm zoom and a 400mm. This'll also be
a first outing for a monopod that I got free with a magazine subscription.

How does that compare to what you did?

Sam

This e-mail and any attached files are intended solely for the named
addressee only. It may contain information that is confidential, legally
privileged and protected by copyright. Unless you are the named addressee
(or authorised to receive on behalf of the addressee) you may not copy, use
or disclose its contents to anyone else. If you received this e-mail in
error please notify the sender immediately and then delete it from your
system. We make every effort to keep our network free from viruses although
we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which may be
transferred by way of this e-mail.