Re: [OM] A&I Mailers for Kodachrome

Subject: Re: [OM] A&I Mailers for Kodachrome
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 12:36:16 -0700
I am fairly new to 120 film and I have also noticed the edge exposure. I just assumed it was just the archaic method of protecting it from light by using a paper roll rather than a cassette. The warning to load the film is different from 35mm. It says to load in subdued light while 35mm has traditionally warned not to load in direct sunlight. Big difference I think.

A&I does not mount 120 slides. Does anyone do that? Or does everyone do their own? Or do people use film strip adaptors on the projector?

I got 5 day turn around on my A&I work.  Of course they are not far.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?