Re: [OM] A third BG2 question!

Subject: Re: [OM] A third BG2 question!
From: "Curtis P. Hedman" <Curtis.P.Hedman-1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 06:05:13 -0500
At 6/4/02 01:17 AM, John Lind wrote:
Take the batteries out of the T-32, put it on the BG-2 (with known good "C"
cells in it) and turn the T-32 on.  If the T-32 powers up and charges, the
BG-2 is working.  The BG-2 doesn't "whine" like many T-32's do, but it will
very softly chirp when the T-32 ready light is fully illuminated.

The T-20 and T-32 do not need batteries in them when mounted to a BG-2.

- -- John

Thanx much, John -- Tried this, and concluded everything is working just fine (though charging is still a little slow) with the BG2. I have an AC Adapter Cord 2 as well, and am surprised at the recycle time even with it... might I have a problem with the T-32 itself? Other than the slow recycling time, it seems to work nicely.

Curt