[OM] A third BG2 question!

Subject: [OM] A third BG2 question!
From: "Curtis P. Hedman" <Curtis.P.Hedman-1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 16:43:29 -0500
How can I tell if the charging circuitry internal to the BG2 is working? I don't hear a whine, and recycle time doesn't seem appreciably shorter than the T32 by itself.... I thought I'd just check the voltage across the connector that plugs into the T32, but then recalled that the grip converter is turned on by the switch on the T32 (neat trick - I need to puzzle through the schematics, I guess). Any thoughts or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Curt