Re: [OM] A&I Mailers for Kodachrome

Subject: Re: [OM] A&I Mailers for Kodachrome
From: "Bob Whitmire" <rlw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 14:24:59 -0400
> Does A&I do a good job?

I tried a bunch of places and settled on A&I as the quickest, best and most
dependable. No complaints, no lab glitches, no lost film, right at a 7-day
turnaround, which ain't bad from coastal Maine to LA and back again. I order
their mailers 20 at a time and they don't charge me shipping like B&H used
to do, before the light bulb went off in my head and I started ordering
directly from A&I. (Of course, the mailers cost 1 penny more from A&I than
they do from B&H. Go figure.)

--Bob Whitmire