Re: [OM] QA310 & OM1 1.5 conv. questions

Subject: Re: [OM] QA310 & OM1 1.5 conv. questions
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 17:23:35 -0400
It's not a resistor, it's either a 1N34A  (I think) or a CDSH270 diode
(which is what I use now).  There is only one wire, that's off the negative
side of the battery.  Positive side of battery goes through camera casing.
Put the diode into the circuit with the band "pointing towards the battery".
I solder the diode in after the power switch under the top cover.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000