Re: [OM] om1n zoom lens queary

Subject: Re: [OM] om1n zoom lens queary
From: Damon Wood <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 11:24:53 +1000 (EST)
The 75-150 f4 Zuiko and OM1N is an old, but buetiful combination.
Unfortunately, the 150 doesnt have the extra bite in focal length, but
alternatively, as said by others - there aint much zooms when it comes to the
OM system.

It ay be a trade off between a system lens or a non-system helping you out with
a larger variation in focal length.

Me; as I have recently acquired a OM1N myself, and a Zuiko lens is just too
good on that body. I can understand non system lenses on non OM system bodies
like OM10's, 20's etc, but its either a financial or purist (obsessive OM
diseases) decision.

Macrovision - Business Management Consulting

35 Labouchere Road, South Perth, Western Australia 6151

PO Box +61 8 9474 9501

Fax: +61 8 9474 9648

Email: consult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: www.macrovision.com.au