Re: [OM] lens mounts

Subject: Re: [OM] lens mounts
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 13:16:35 -0700 (PDT)
Stainless steel is harder than brass so it would
naturally be longer lasting. That doesn't mean brass
is necessarily worse though even with heavy use it's
still a very hard metal. Plastic on the other hand...
I've seen people who have totally destroyed a camera
with even just a moderate amount of force that in an
OM would mean no damage or a bent filter ring etc. In
the plastic camera it means a cracked or separated
lens mount.

Mark Lloyd