Re: [OM] 8 great cameras or old oly ad!

Subject: Re: [OM] 8 great cameras or old oly ad!
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 12:43:40 -0700
Hi Oly-lovers!

I found an old pre OM Olympus ad on the back of a old photo magazine, I
thought that you maybe wanted to see it so I broke probably a bunch of
copyright laws and put in my website. It's from 1971 and is in Swedish. It's
about the introduction of the FTL.

The heading is more or less Eight great cameras (Last year we was seven.) It
features the Trip 35, 35 Electronic Compact, Quickmatic 600, 35 SP, 35 RC,
Pen EE-2, Pen FT and FTL.

The page: <http://homepage.mac.com/jmalmstrom/photo.html>

// Johan

Great old ad. Every once in a while going through the bound issues of old magazines at the library I will see an old OM system ad covering two pages and I feel sad.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?