Re: [OM] Just Wondering...01

Subject: Re: [OM] Just Wondering...01
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 18:44:55 -0300
> Not all list members do this, I don't. I prefer my
> OM's but I'm not a freak about it. In my opinion in
> the 70's SLR development reached its peak in
> quality/useability, I get as much pleasure holding a
> Canon FTb or Minolta SRT 101 or Pentax Spotmatic as I
> do with my all mechanical OM-1's. HEY! Come to think
> about it, I am a freak, a all mechanical freak, after
> all, the only OM's I own are 1's.     John Robison

Every so often I get the urge to try something different, like a Minolta XD,
or a Pentax, so go watch them for a little bit on *bay. But I always come
back to Olympus, and end up buying something there. Maybe I just have a fear
of trying something new, but I can't seem to bring myself to start on
another system.  I just don't see any advantages, at least not yet. But I
kind of envy you. Have you conquered zuikoholicism, or contracted 3 worse
diseases?
Wayne