Re: [OM] OM-4T Anomaly

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4T Anomaly
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 00:21:53 +0100
Funny you should mention it - same thing has happened in the past with
my OM-1 with 50/1.8 attached (don't think I've noticed it with other
lenses).  Moose's idea of some kind of short could explain the OM-4T,
but not the OM-1, so perhaps there is some other explanation in both
cases.

I've just tried to reproduce the phenomenon now, without success, but it
has happened in the past.

Roger