[OM] Help! Light theory, cp-l

Subject: [OM] Help! Light theory, cp-l
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 13:39:55 -0400
Those of you who are familiar with the light theory regarding linear
polarizers may be able to answer this. Aside from possible vignetting, what
is the effect of stacking 2 CP-L filters? Is is simply adding to the
density, or does it affect the polarizing quality? Also, if I use the 1 or 2
CP-L filters as neutral density with flash, how do I compensate the flash
meter reading? My subject may not be appropriate for TTL flash control.

Thanks a lot!
Mickey