[OM] FS: Sunpak ring macro flash for Olympus: spring cleaning continues

Subject: [OM] FS: Sunpak ring macro flash for Olympus: spring cleaning continues
From: Dick Locke <rlocke1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 18:09:44 -0500
All,

I'm continuing to clean my computer/photo room and sell stuff I find I'm not using much.

I have a Sunpack Ring/Macro Flash for sale:

This is model DX8R for Olympus OM. I've tested it and it works. Comes with three adapters to fit lenses with 49mm, 55mm, or 58mm filter threads. Also comes with a nice custom-cut foam case and instruction book.

$99 plus $6 shipping or $7 with insurance, US buyers please. MO preferred; I'll take a check buy may choose to wait 10 business days for it to clear. (Much cheaper than the Olympus Zuiko option!)

Thanks for looking!

-Dick