Re: [OM] Zuiko substitutes

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko substitutes
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 11:01:09 -0700
Walt:

By definition, any day where new OM stuff arrives is a good day.

My newly CLA'ed 85 mm F/2 came back from Photosphere today.  Clint was
able to fit it with a new filter ring, and it looks great. Thanks Clint!
(And yes Ag-Schnoz, it IS a Silvernose!)

This could easily become my favorite lens.  The "snap" of the 85 is
unbelievable.

I may play hooky this afternoon, and go shooting.  I'm the boss, so no
one can fire me!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

<sorry>

Bill Stanke