[OM] Evil-bay strikes again... M1 anyone?

Subject: [OM] Evil-bay strikes again... M1 anyone?
From: dolphans1@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 18:02:45 +0000
John W. Sloane, DMD wrote:
I'm personally holding out for that brand new, still in
the box black M-1...planning on finding it at a garage
sale for $25

I wonder what the value of $25.00 will be in the year
3002? About the same time frame they figure out on how
to retard or stunt aging? I hope....

I know the seller of the M-1, Brad Bennet, he's an
artist/photographer who specializes in sports
photography, primarily golf. The guy can paint some nice
stuff, he's a big Olympus fan.

Sam.....