[OM] Speeking of trips

Subject: [OM] Speeking of trips
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 06:23:09 -0700 (PDT)
I'll be signing off in a few hours so I can take the family to
points north for a week.  We're heading up to the U.P. and will
most likely spend the first few nights at the Porcupines
(Presque Isle campground).  From there we'll head down into the
Ottawa N.F. and camp on some tiny lake right on the border with
Wisconson.

This nice cool spring (brrrr) should be good for keeping the
flies down.  They get big enough to carry small bears off.
Being bear food is not a concern when the hoards of flies the
size of dinner plates come to visit.

Hopefully the solar flares will continue so we can get nice
Auroras.

Told Karen last night that I probably wouldn't mind spending the
entire time at the Porcupines as there is so much to do and see.
 Lots of waterfalls, mountains, hiking and Lake Superior
shoreline.  What else do we need?

Decided to leave the Zuikos home and just take the XA.

Uh huh.

AG-Schnozz