Re: [OM] another good looking M1 on evilbay

Subject: Re: [OM] another good looking M1 on evilbay
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 06:48:24 EDT
Wow. That really looks nice, his photos are very clear. The lens numbers also
seem to be low enough to be from that era... And just look at those
silver-nose beauties, A.G. Schnozz must be drooling all over his keyboard...

George S.

royer007@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Item # 1354970830. Great deal price on this one if it
really is in mint minus condition like he says (and he
has pretty good feedback save a couple of payment
fiats and what looks like someone trying to claim a
camera broke but after three weeks). For $899 BIN PLUS
the three lenses I wish I had $899 to spend right now
but I don't. As always not affiliated etc...

Mark Lloyd