Re: [OM] Cure for Zuikoholism?

Subject: Re: [OM] Cure for Zuikoholism?
From: "Paul Farrar" <farrar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 11:13:27 -0500 (CDT)
Bill wrote:
> The M6TTL added TTL flash capability.  However, the X synch is only 1/50
> second, so I'm not sure why they bothered.

Indoors you often want TTL flash at 1/30, 1/15, or even slower. That's
why people like the OM-3Ti for flash. The M6TTL will do this. (And only
costs slightly more than a 3Ti!) Outdoors, you want as high as you
can get: preferably at least 1/125. 1/250 is even better. No OM
or M Leica can do this. The OM-2000 has non-TTL 1/125. The F flash
for the 4T and 3Ti (and the M7 version of same) is a halfway measure.

Paul Farrar