[OM] battery problem (?) with motor drive 2

Subject: [OM] battery problem (?) with motor drive 2
From: Thomas Müller <thomu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 17:41:15 +0200
Dear Zuikoholics,

I write to seek some advice: I have a problem with my motor drive 2: It does
not count the frames. The LCD shows only arrowheads. WhenI switch off the
power pack, the sign (arrowheads) in the LCD display quickly fades. The
batteries are new. Looks like they are not properly connected or short
circuited.

Is there anything I can do myself? I am not even sure if I will manage to
reassemble the motor drive again after disassembling it (to look for some
loose contact). Any advice from you which way to go. Anybody else with this
problem?

Thanks, I appreciate your input.

Thomas