Re: [OM] Focusing screen availability?

Subject: Re: [OM] Focusing screen availability?
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 12:11:00 -0700
on 5/18/02 9:22 AM, Ton Maas at tonmaas@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> A few months ago I found a near mint OM4Ti, which effectively revived
> my photographic apetite. One thing that bugs me, however, is the fact
> that it came with a split-image focusing screen. I have a spare 1-4
> matte screen from the OM2 that I traded in for the new camera, but it
> lacks the smaller circle to match the OM4's spot metering area.
> Apparently my options are a 1-4n or a 2-4 screen. Does anyone have an
> idea where such screen might be obtained?
>
> Ton

I think you can get the 2-4 screen (and also the 2-13 with split image) from
John Hermanson at www.zuiko.com -- I recommend using the 2-# series screen
because it is much brighter to view, and fits easily into the OM-4Ti. I
would have more of them but they are expensive for me right now...
--

Jim Brokaw